Angel_Epica Index du Forum

Angel_Epica Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Adyashanti Scandal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel_Epica Index du Forum -> Discutions -> Discutions entre joueurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
melwayme

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Adyashanti Scandal Répondre en citant

Adyashanti Scandal > urlin.us/2c91d

The,,,,vast,,,,spacious,,,,abiding,,,,always,,,,leads,,,,to,,,,a,,,,kind,,,,of,,,,dark,,,,night,,,,return&it,,,,mustYet,,,i,,,know,,,that,,,these,,,symptoms,,,(which,,,pass,,,through,,,as,,,acute,,,vs,,,chronic),,,also,,,depend,,,on,,,how,,,i,,,manage,,,my,,,sleep,,,and,,,dietWith,,the,,decreasing,,need,,for,,food,,there,,is,,a,,parallel,,decrease,,in,,the,,need,,for,,sleep;,,one,,can,,consider,,sleeping,,for,,no,,more,,than,,six,,hours,,,and,,at,,twenty,,thousand,,feet,,four,,is,,quite,,enoughI've,,not,,read,,much,,of,,his,,work,,,more,,'about',,his,,work,,plus,,what,,I,,have,,seen,,onlineI,,,,even,,,,whacked,,,,someone,,,,with,,,,a,,,,book,,,,(they,,,,werent,,,,hurt),,,,but,,,,thats,,,,another,,,,storyGopi,,,,Krishna,,,,gives,,,,quite,,,,a,,,,detailed,,,,account,,,,of,,,,these,,,,symptoms,,,,in,,,,his,,,,autobiographyThere,,,are,,,many,,,paths,,,,and,,,Entheogens,,,may,,,be,,,the,,,true,,,path,,,rather,,,than,,,meditation,,,,yoga,,,,Gurus,,,,etcThis,,,will,,,not,,,shield,,,you,,,it,,,will,,,invite,,,them,,,but,,,you,,,will,,,not,,,noticeIve,,,been,,,experiencing,,,energy,,,phenomena,,,since,,,my,,,awakening/shift/whatever,,,in,,,2012All,,,,your,,,,points,,,,resonate,,,,herePosted,,,,18,,,,April,,,,2014,,,,-,,,,06:41,,,,AM,,,,Gary,,,,Nixon,,,,has,,,,this,,,,in,,,,a,,,,2013,,,,Paradoxica,,,,paperOnly,,,,after,,,,,you,,,,are,,,,no,,,,longer,,,,identified,,,,with,,,,it,,,,so,,,,it,,,,passes,,,,quickly,,,,and,,,,easilyTo,,,,be,,,,in,,,,both,,,,the,,,,human,,,,form,,,,and,,,,the,,,,enlightened,,,,state,,,,would,,,,merely,,,,contradict,,,,the,,,,entire,,,,purpose,,,,of,,,,the,,,,dream,,,,itselfThen,,,we,,,can,,,truly,,,say,,,we,,,are,,,in,,,tune,,,with,,,what,,,is,,,happening,,,in,,,and,,,around,,,us,,,,without,,,hope,,,nor,,,fearMy,,stomach,,wretches,,,I,,sometimes,,want,,to,,vomit,,,headaches,,,etcThe,,Dao,,Bums,,→,,The,,Courtyard,,→,,General,,Discussion,,→,,Buddhist,,Discussion,,Javascript,,Disabled,,Detected,,You,,currently,,have,,javascript,,disabledI,,,,have,,,,experienced,,,,many,,,,bodies,,,,beyond,,,,this,,,,oneBack,,to,,top,,#8,,Jetsun,,Jetsun,,Dao,,Bum,,The,,Dao,,Bums,,3642,,posts,,Gender:Male,,Interests:Reality,,Posted,,18,,April,,2014,,-,,01:18,,AM,,This,,one's,,good,,tooIve,,,,happily,,,,run,,,,into,,,,Igor,,,,on,,,,the,,,,street,,,,a,,,,couple,,,,of,,,,timesThe,,,,Trinfinity,,,,8,,,,technology,,,,allows,,,,fractal,,,,fields,,,,to,,,,bond,,,,and,,,,become,,,,one,,,,with,,,,the,,,,rejuvenation,,,,formula,,,,within,,,,the,,,,programLori,,,Ann,,,Lothian,,,The,,,Awakened,,,Dreamer,,,Dispatches,,,from,,,Beyond,,,the,,,Dream,,,Home,,,About,,,Lori,,,Ann,,,Sexy,,,Love,,,Poems,,,to,,,God,,,Subscribe,,,to,,,My,,,Weekly,,,VLOG,,,Take,,,the,,,Forty,,,Day,,,Magic,,,Challenge,,,Schedule,,,a,,,Soul,,,Matrix,,,Session,,,Media,,,Appearances,,,My,,,Awakening,,,Story,,,Why,,,We,,,are,,,Not,,,Ready,,,for,,,the,,,Full,,,Bodied,,,Truth,,,of,,,Awakening,,,(and,,,Crucify,,,Those,,,Who,,,TellIt),,,18Sep,,,by,,,Lori,,,Ann,,,Lothian,,,,,,The,,,Myth:,,,Awakening,,,is,,,a,,,shift,,,of,,,perception,,,,a,,,mental-emotional,,,acrobatic,,,that,,,leaves,,,one,,,refreshingly,,,peaceful,,,and,,,delightfully,,,uninvested,,,in,,,personal,,,identity,,,,but,,,that,,,has,,,no,,,impact,,,whatsoever,,,on,,,the,,,physical,,,bodyOr,,,,,they,,,,play,,,,the,,,,game,,,,of,,,,commenting,,,,on,,,,the,,,,nature,,,,of,,,,it,,,,being,,,,a,,,,game,,,,,in,,,,a,,,,little,,,,forum,,,,of,,,,people,,,,within,,,,the,,,,game&,,,,And,,,,not,,,,necessarily,,,,playfullyAdya,,,talks,,,about,,,this,,,in,,,End,,,of,,,Your,,,World,,,alsoYet,,in,,other,,talks,,,he,,seems,,to,,be,,encouraging,,people,,toward,,lesser,,experiences,,,,DezThe,,,,Ego,,,,[Cravings,,,,/,,,,Aversions],,,,looking,,,,into,,,,Itself,,,,is,,,,the,,,,only,,,,Solution,,,,[Buddha,,,,showed,,,,us,,,,already,,,,]How,,,,can,,,,you,,,,even,,,,get,,,,that,,,,worked,,,,up,,,,if,,,,the,,,,way,,,,you,,,,perceive,,,,does,,,,not,,,,involve,,,,investing,,,,in,,,,personal,,,,identity?,,,,Helllooooo??,,,,Reply,,,,Davidya,,,,September,,,,19,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,11:29,,,,am,,,,Youre,,,,confusing,,,,the,,,,difference,,,,between,,,,having,,,,an,,,,identity,,,,and,,,,being,,,,invested,,,,in,,,,itJuly,,,30,,,,2015,,,at,,,8:23,,,am,,,This,,,is,,,a,,,very,,,profound,,,read!,,,I,,,have,,,experienced,,,extreme,,,fatigue,,,,headaches,,,,anxiety,,,,unexplained,,,swelling,,,,and,,,the,,,list,,,goes,,,onReply,,Charles,,May,,12,,,2016,,at,,4:16,,pm,,Hello,,,thanks,,for,,the,,reply!,,I,,havent,,thought,,of,,doing,,acupuncture,,beforeI,,,know,,,essentially,,,nothing,,,about,,,chakras,,,,but,,,have,,,been,,,assuming,,,that,,,my,,,total,,,lack,,,of,,,energy,,,meant,,,that,,,the,,,energy,,,was,,,going,,,where,,,it,,,needed,,,in,,,order,,,for,,,me,,,to,,,healThat,,,is,,,the,,,pointExperiencing,,,,"enlightenment",,,,without,,,,love,,,,is,,,,only,,,,a,,,,tiny,,,,glimmer,,,,of,,,,the,,,,enlightened,,,,stateWith,,,,kundalini,,,,awakenings,,,,,I,,,,wonder,,,,if,,,,this,,,,shadow,,,,stuff,,,,just,,,,needs,,,,to,,,,be,,,,releasedLook,,,at,,,some,,,genuine,,,examples,,,of,,,enlightenment,,,,such,,,as,,,Ramana,,,MaharshiYour,,whole,,body,,&,,mind,,is,,changing f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel_Epica Index du Forum -> Discutions -> Discutions entre joueurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange